Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Chop: Barber or Stylist?

2 posters

Go down

Big Chop: Barber or Stylist? Empty Big Chop: Barber or Stylist?

Post  NatiNaturalQueen Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:00 pm

I have been w/o a perm since about the 3rd or 4th week of October 2009. I am planning on doing the BC in February (4 month marker). I am starting to use natural shampoos, conditioners and oils (coconut oil is my fav) even b4 my BC. My question is should I go to a barber or a stylist for my BC? I know some great barbers and at least one stylist that I would trust but I wanted to get your perspective and experiences. Any thoughts u have is greatly appreciated.

NatiNaturalQueen

Back to top Go down

Big Chop: Barber or Stylist? Empty Nice

Post  shae101s Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:00 am

Congrats on deciding to do the BC! Be sure to post pics!!...I say go to whichever you'll feel more comfortable with. When i did my BC, that question was a big debate for me, needless to say, I didn't exactly choose one, but rather just kinda ended up there..I was by my cousins house and I had her do the preliminary axing of my hair, then the closest and cheapest place was a barber shop, so I went there, and he did an awesome job, he even had different options of how I could possibly get my hair cut..

shae101s

Back to top Go down

Big Chop: Barber or Stylist? Empty Re: Big Chop: Barber or Stylist?

Post  NatiNaturalQueen Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Thanks Shae101s! I am really leaning toward a barber. I've seen others cut their own hair and I know that I am not ready to do that! I'll make sure I post pics. I'm so excited to see what's under here - LOL!

Peace, luv and soul!

NatiNaturalQueen

Back to top Go down

Big Chop: Barber or Stylist? Empty Re: Big Chop: Barber or Stylist?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum